12.10.08

Our Language Assistants I


Greetings! My name is David Bissember and I am from New York, USA. This year I will be working at Santos Isasa School in Montoro, Cordoba as an English language assistant. I recently graduated from Siena College in Loudonville, New York with a bachelor's degree in Spanish, a minor in Political Science, and I also received an International Business Certificate. I love the way the Spanish language sounds, which is why I decided to come to Cordoba for the year. I believe that the exchange of cultures and language is very important in every society, and I hope to gain as much from my experience here in Spain as I plan to share of my own language and culture.

1 comentario:

Rafael Jiménez dijo...

Hello "profe"! Do you know Don Juan Tenorio? and the spanish Died Day? In this day, in Córdoba, we eat "gachas". Greetins.